The inbox has recently been cleaned and open for new submissions, so have at it!
In other news, we’re thinking about adding an affiliates Page linking to other classic rock confession/photo/whatehaveyou blogs. If you’re interested, send an Ask our way on the blog you want to affiliate us with stating “I/We want to affiliate!”.
There are rules, though.
- The blog cannot be a personal blog
- For now, affiliating blogs must be classic rock and/or Real World blogs
- Ask blogs are fine, as long as they are related to classic rock (like a band, artist, or rock opera character)
- We are defining ‘classic rock’ as 50’s to early 80’s.
- There are no limits on how many blogs in total we can affiliate with! Just make sure to link back to us if we link to you!
For sure this time with no more bumps in the road?
I mean, we have submissions to do, even though Tumblr decided against notifying us about them, so…
But it probably won’t be kickstarted in full force until June 8th or 9th. But it won’t be deactivated or go on a long-term hiatus! I just keep forgetting about it with all the other things there are to do. D: Hopefully with the end of school, things will return to running like clockwork!
In the meantime, feel free to queue up confessions!
Just a friendly reminder~
From thoughts on the musical compositions, to unpopular opinions, to costume loves and griefs, to video thoughts, to sexual frustrations, we take them all!
Sorry, guys, for disappearing for a bit! D: Good news is, we’re back and there aren’t any plans to drop off the face of the Earth anytime soon! Submits will be queued and posted again momentarily, and the confession box, like always, is open for your submissions!
On that note, the most awkwardest confession that is sent in today will be made into a graphic! : D
(Actually all confessions will be made into graphics. As always. But it is a good day for awkward fetish-y things. Or anything your little Peter Gabriel-loving hearts desire. As always)